Saturday, July 18, 2009

Chronicles Of Killadev - TFA

While reaffirming that the supernatural, almost celestial love affair, that I share with Trinidad was in good shape, I realised that I was ignoring my scribal duties. On that note I have to say welcome back to the inner recesses of the tormented maze that is the mind of the Killadev. However, the upside to this was that I was able to acquire enough perspective changing experiences to share.

One such altered perspective is the view that partying is boring and played out, myopic and even redundant. Now I sometimes used to hold this view but was I wrong. I say this is because to me there is an individualistic sort of mindset the way you approach social gatherings. I am of the belief that when people go to a party to do anything other than have fun have they begun the whole experience taking a backward step. I myself was a victim of this, BUT, I have seen the error of my ways and as a result have found myself enjoying even the most sparsely populated of dance floors, shin-digs and even church limes lol.

Now to emphasize my new found and rejuvenated enthusiasm I am going to chronologically chronicle, as is the namesake of this blog, the events of one faithful night that coincided with the CAUTION offering from Island People.

11:45 pm – Pick up bottle of Hennessey

11:46 pm – Shotting Hennessey in car for no good reason

11:55 pm – realising that multiple shotting of said Henessey was not a good idea and stop for Redbull

12:05 pm – Spill most of Redbull in car due to hole in the road so drink is still like a shot

12:30 pm – asking where the hell is the party because after all those shots directions seem to be getting alot more confusing

12:45 pm - Park car and decide to finish the bottle of Hennessey with one of my boys

1:00 am – Stagger into party with friends and girls alike

1:15 am – wine on every girl I see lol

1:20 am – hit the bar and make a truly vile, chemically unsound concoction

2:30 am – feeling too hot to function

2:31 am – unveiling of my body to strangers lol ---in other words the shirt had to go

2:32 am – 5:30 am – wining, flirting, drinking all bareback, and generally not giving a EFF

5:35ish am – leaving dance with friends and several strange girls ( never a bad idea)

-the suffix ‘ish’ shows that time was not a factor.

5:45ish am – detained by officers for obscene language and being to cool lol---- honestly just for the first one.

6:00ish am- laughing and cracking jokes with the ‘arresting’ officers, who happen to be the coolest officers on planet earth ---kudos to them

6:25ish am – eating doubles somewhere in Trinidad

6:27ish am – passing out in car lolol

Now after religiously attending this same annual event in years previous, and now approaching it with my TOTAL FUN APPROACH or TFA, the saying chalk and cheese instantly comes to mind. I think I am going to employ this approach alot more to see what happens.

PS. ---What is the deal with all this goat sex going on all over the world like I miss the memo that says it ok to lay with a goat that bestiality was cool...... LOLOLOL WOW ..........I am appalled, for shame
Killadev

No comments: